Remove the pop-up window immediately!!!

Professional / Workstation / Server Edition
Antworten
erikSH

Remove the pop-up window immediately!!!

Beitrag von erikSH » Mo 14. Jun 2021, 15:59

Sorry but what are you kidding your users?I use version 24.0.6023 for now six months, only because you have added a pop-up window when opening a program in new versions. Don't you understand how annoying it. Each time to remove the window when you open the program. Are you so hard to put a check mark to the window is no longer opened? I do not understand you. O&O Defrag user please support me because they do not fix it.

PS: Please do not offer me a way to turn on and off automatic optimization. Enable defragmentation, and then interrupt it is just stupid.

Brigitte (O&O)

Re: Remove the pop-up window immediately!!!

Beitrag von Brigitte (O&O) » Di 15. Jun 2021, 08:01

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to directly deactivate the displayed window. However, there is a workaround: Activate automatic defragmentation via "QuickStart" and close O&O Defrag after confirmation. The next time you start O&O Defrag, you will see the info window, which you can deactivate. Then deactivate the automatic defragmentation via "QuickStart". In the future, no more window will be displayed.
Brigitte (O&O)

masterjp

Beitrag von masterjp » So 20. Jun 2021, 18:21

The same to me! Please remove the annoying window! A Checkbox in the dialog would be perfect to deactive the message box or a checkbox in the settings menu.

I try your workaround to stop the window, but it is no solution!

HSSTGM

Beitrag von HSSTGM » So 20. Jun 2021, 21:35

Deutsch schreiben.

Gert.G

Beitrag von Gert.G » Mo 21. Jun 2021, 09:34

HSSTGM hat geschrieben:
So 20. Jun 2021, 21:35
Deutsch schreiben.
Warum? Ich verstehe das auch so

Antworten