Syspectr stuck on "Analzying"

Antworten
Carruda

Syspectr stuck on "Analzying"

Beitrag von Carruda » So 12. Jan 2020, 17:26

Hello,

One of my clients has the Syspectr client running on their server and has been correctly displaying the info in the Syspectr modules in my account. I performed an upgrade of their server on 1-11-2020. I cloned the RAID 1 hard drives to a single solid state drive. I also changed from RAID 1 to AHCI in the motherboard settings. The server works fine with the upgrades in place. However, Syspectr was still reporting the old RAID 1 drives in the "Disk Usage" and "Disk Monitoring" modules. So, I then uninstalled Syspectr via the control panel and manually deleted all leftover folders, files and registry entries. I rebooted the server and reinstalled the Syspectr client. Now all of the modules are stuck on Analyzing. (see attached
Syspectr_screen1.jpg
screen shot) Note that the Remote Console and Remote Desktop work fine. So, there is communication coming from the client on the server. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the client several times, but no change.

What could be causing this? Also, I highly recommend that O&O develops a "cleanup tool" that would remove any leftover remnants of Syspectr when it's uninstalled. It may help with other troubleshooting issues that other users may have.

Best Regards,
Charles Arruda
Syspectr Acct: rmm@cacomputertech.com

Martin (O&O)
Re: Syspectr stuck on "Analzying"

Beitrag von Martin (O&O) » Di 14. Jan 2020, 10:21

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we had technical problems that currently lead to a backlog in information processing. Please be patient, during the day it should come to a normalization.

Martin (O&O)

Carruda

Beitrag von Carruda » Do 16. Jan 2020, 15:03

Thanks, Martin. All is working fine now!

I know there were updates to Syspectr recently. Anything worth mentioning in the Changelog?

Charles

Martin (O&O)

Beitrag von Martin (O&O) » Fr 17. Jan 2020, 13:51

Hi!

The changelog has just been updated.

Martin (O&O)

Antworten