wizard ended prematurely

Thema: Installation, Deinstallation und Update von O&O DiskImage
Antworten
superfantastic

wizard ended prematurely

Beitrag von superfantastic » Do 10. Okt 2013, 21:24

trying to install diskimage server 7 and get the error "setup wizard ended prematurely" and it then rolls back installation ?
i have rebooted the server and checked drive has enough space etc etc

event viewer says id 11708 installation failed

its right at the end ( even desktop icon kind appears ) just after registering components

any ideas ?

update:

if i do a custom install and remove FILTER DRIVER AND VIRTUAL DISK DRIVER then installation works
however i need thease two do i not ?

any ideas

Martin (O&O)
Re: wizard ended prematurely

Beitrag von Martin (O&O) » Fr 11. Okt 2013, 10:10

Dear superfantastic,

we need the detailed log from the installation. Please download the following registry file:

http://www3.oo-software.com/support/pro ... Active.zip

Unzip the downloaded file and double-click on the REG file to import the content in the Windows Registry. Confirm the request.

After the logging has been enabled, try to install the default version again. Windows Installer tracks the progress and posts the data to your %Temp% folder.

The file name of the new log varies, but the file name begins with the letters "Msi" and ends with a .log extension.

To find the location of the new log in the %Temp% folder, click on START -> RUN and type "cd %temp%" (without quotes) then press ENTER.

Please send the file to support@oo-software.com and copy the link to this forum entry in your email.

Martin (O&O)

Antworten