O&O ShutUp10 does not block telemetry recently.

Gesperrt
benji

O&O ShutUp10 does not block telemetry recently.

Beitrag von benji » Di 7. Jun 2016, 10:01

Hello.

Recently, I began to notice that sometimes a few minutes after booting the computer in user processes appears Windows Compability Telemetry (C:\Windows\System32\CompatTelRunner.exe). It appears for about a minute and disappears. When this load on the processor 30-40%. In O&O ShutUp 10 I enabled ALL.

Martin (O&O)
Re: O&O ShutUp10 does not block telemetry recently.

Beitrag von Martin (O&O) » Do 9. Jun 2016, 07:58

Dear benji,

O&O ShutUp10 disables the telemetry settings in Windows, but doesn't prevent the executable from running.

Martin (O&O)

benji

Beitrag von benji » Di 14. Jun 2016, 09:57

What then is the use of your program if it does not carry out what is intended? I could not understand how a gold partner of Microsoft may well harm her. And it has appeared that you do not harm her. Your program is just a placebo. This is a very meanly on your part towards the people who for many years used your products and trust you.

Bild

Martin (O&O)

Beitrag von Martin (O&O) » Mi 15. Jun 2016, 08:36

Dear benji,

O&O ShutUp10 working as inteded. As already said, O&O ShutUp10 disables the telemetry settings in Windows, but doesn't prevent the executable from running.

Martin (O&O)

Johnlumsden

Beitrag von Johnlumsden » Sa 10. Feb 2018, 17:15

CompatTelRunner.exe is basically a process or service that takes care of the updates such as updating your OS or windows. Also, it plays an essential role in updating Service Packs too. You may have found yourself clueless about the solutions. But not anymore because in this article we’ll present you some methods that get you rid of this CompatTelRunner.exe error surely.

Gesperrt