Version 1.6.1402 - mobile network issue

Antworten
Fabien

Version 1.6.1402 - mobile network issue

Beitrag von Fabien » Mi 10. Jul 2019, 10:05

Bonjour,

I would like to bring a small contribution as I find O&O ShutUp 10 great. I already apologise if this issue was already reported, but my German is too poor to check deeply.

If the option "Security > Telemetry disabled (3 of 3)" is enabled, the mobile network initialisation remains stuck on "Getting ready..." and the button "Connect" is greyed out. If you let Windows manage the connection automatically, it also remains stuck. Regular wireless networks are not concerned by this problem.

Eventually, the mobile network becomes functional, but it can take 5 to 15 minutes after boot. If I could be provided actions triggered by this option on the system, I could try to debug or find a workaround.

Screenshot is enclosed.

Merci.
Dateianhänge
2019-07-10 10_37_18-.png

Brigitte (O&O)

Re: Version 1.6.1402 - mobile network issue

Beitrag von Brigitte (O&O) » Do 25. Jul 2019, 10:45

Hello,

We haven't received any other reports so far, and reproducing this issue was unsuccessful... Therefore we cannot really explain what is happening on your system. We assume that the problem may be related with the AutoLogger, which is hidden under "Telemetry (3 of 3)". It can be started by applications on demand to generate logs. So if a component of your WLAN driver is based on it and crashes if it is not active then this would explain it. But that's really extremely theoretical, we've never seen or heard of that before.
Brigitte (O&O)

Fabien

Re: Version 1.6.1402 - mobile network issue

Beitrag von Fabien » Do 1. Aug 2019, 14:45

Hello,

It is a mobile network / LTE component, not a WLAN. But I will try to change drivers.

Thanks for feedback

Antworten