Please block Microsoft Edge Spy As you Type Tracking Keylogger (Microsoft Editor)

Antworten
dugadugadid

Please block Microsoft Edge Spy As you Type Tracking Keylogger (Microsoft Editor)

Beitrag von dugadugadid » So 2. Apr 2023, 04:30

Your software does not block Microsoft spies from collecting everything you type on your keyboard with their keylogger, it is doing it now as I write this, I will turn the feature off after :lol: There is no group policy or setting in your app I see that offers an option to disable this most draconian violation of privacy I have ever seen in any browser ever made, hidden away in an innocuous section of the settings... it should be under "privacy", not "language".

Settings => Languages => Microsoft Editor

Thank you!
2023-04-01 20_24_49.jpg

Brigitte (O&O)

Re: Please block Microsoft Edge Spy As you Type Tracking Keylogger (Microsoft Editor)

Beitrag von Brigitte (O&O) » Mo 3. Apr 2023, 08:21

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion, we have added it to our developer database for further extensions of O&O ShutUp 10++.
Brigitte (O&O)

dugadugadid

Re: Please block Microsoft Edge Spy As you Type Tracking Keylogger (Microsoft Editor)

Beitrag von dugadugadid » Di 4. Apr 2023, 02:38

Brigitte (O&O) hat geschrieben:
Mo 3. Apr 2023, 08:21
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion, we have added it to our developer database for further extensions of O&O ShutUp 10++.
Thank you! You guys kick ass! As you can see there are two other privacy related options in this language section, above and below, such as the translate option, and sharing OS information.

Antworten