How can I enable web page and search suggestions in Microsoft Edge (new version)?

Antworten
Danecay

How can I enable web page and search suggestions in Microsoft Edge (new version)?

Beitrag von Danecay » Mo 19. Jun 2023, 10:39

How can I enable web page and search suggestions in Microsoft Edge (new version) if I have applied the recommended settings in O&O ShutUp++? I turned off "Disable automatic completion of web address in address bar" and " Disable search and webside suggestions" and nothing happens. In fact, with a previous version of the software, I also tried manually disabling all switches, but it didn't work then either, only if I did a "factory reset". No reboot was necessary, it worked straight away, but just enabling this one, keeping the other restrictions, I could not.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you!

RR512

Beitrag von RR512 » Mo 19. Jun 2023, 17:38

Did you change those settings in "Current User" as well as in "Local Machine"? If you change in "Current User" only, setting in "Local Machine" may override it.

Best regards
Reinhard

Danecay

Re: How can I enable web page and search suggestions in Microsoft Edge (new version)?

Beitrag von Danecay » Di 20. Jun 2023, 11:10

Yes, it really helped. Thank you!

Antworten